May 15, 2013
Top 5 Games to Play in Your Swimming Pool this Summer
Playing in the swimming pool is the best way to beat the summer heat. Georgia Swimming Pool Builders can build you and your family the custom pool of your dreams to complete your backyard plans this summer. Having a pool will, no doubt, make your home the place to hang out this summer so here are some great games that you, the kids, and all of your friends can play!
5 Great Swimming Pool Games:
- Boat Race! – Have each person get into the pool at one end with a small plastic boat. You must get your boat to the finish line first, but there is a twist. You can’t touch your boat! Instead you must blow your boat across to the finish line…good luck!
- Noodle Joust – You will need 2 inflatable rafts and noodles for this game. Each player will get on a raft and joust the other off their raft. The next player takes winner!
- Rubber Duck Race – You can play this game with as many players as the pool will allow. You will race from pool edge to pool edge and with your rubber duck. The twist? You must use your nose to push your duckies to the finish line!
- Watermelon Push Relay – This is a funny relay race for individuals or teams. Players must push a watermelon from one end of the pool to the other without touching the bottom of the pool with their feet.
- Gator – One player is the Gator. When the ‘Gator’ yells out “GATOR!” everyone jumps in the pool and tags the other side without being tagged by the gator. If you’re tagged, you’re the next Gator!
These are just a few fun swimming pool games to get you started on the summer fun. Don’t have a pool?
Call Georgia Pools now to get a free quote on your new custom swimming pool today!
Call (678) 519-1501 or Email Us Today