You may be considering one of two things right now: do you just fill in the pool and be done with it or do you opt for a swimming pool remodel? If filling it in doesn’t seem right since your pool has brought you and your family, then remodeling your pool may be exactly what you need. If you feel like you’ve outgrown your pool and want something different, then remodeling is the answer to the dilemma.
Why do a Swimming Pool Remodel?
There are a number of reasons why a pool remodel may be needed:
- The pool has become older and it is a maintenance burden, so you want something that is lower maintenance.
- Older pools can also result in the need for more repairs.
- Older pools aren’t as efficient as newer pools.
- The size and features of the pool may no longer meet your needs.
Pros and Cons of Replacing Your Pool
Many pool owners around the Atlanta metro and throughout Georgia make the decision to remodel their pool. Tastes and needs change over time. The pros and cons of such replacement include:
- Pro: you will have the pool that you want.
- Pro: you will have the features that you want.
- Pro: you will have a more efficient pool.
- Pro: you will experience a change in scenery.
- Pro: your outdoor living space will better fit your family.
- Pro: the new design will be more aesthetically appealing.
- Con: your backyard will become a construction zone.
- Con: you won’t have a pool to use during the pool building process.
- Pro: you don’t have to worry about incovenient pool repairs.
There are many pros and cons that may be specific to your situation, but the cons are typically minimal compared to the advantages.
Contact An Experienced Pool Builder
A swimming pool remodel is a big deal, which is why you want an experienced pool builder taking on your project. Shane LeBlanc has created world class designs and turned them into reality for clients throughout Atlanta, Georgia, and the country. To learn more, call 678-519-1501 or email email@example.com for a free consultation.