April 4, 2016
Is There A Standard Checklist For Pool Cleaning?
When you choose us for building your pool, we will provide you a printed manual on pool maintenance and guidelines for safety. Maintaining your pool is easier when you follow a daily schedule. If you intend to maintain the pool yourself, a good checklist will be handy. Pool cleaning requires the following steps:
- Removing floating dirt and debris and picking objects that have sunk to the bottom of the pool with the help of a leaf skimmer.
- Cleaning out the strainer basket found in the skimmer basket and filter pump.
- Cleaning the tiles and walls with a soft pool brush and pool tile cleaner.
- Vacuuming the pool once a week, unless you have an automatic pool cleaner.
- Testing the water to check for chemical imbalance and adding chemicals to balance the water as needed.
- Cleaning the dirt and debris on the pool deck.