June 16, 2016
15 Tips on Buying Custom Backyard Pools
Buying a custom swimming pool is very exciting. Knowing some things about buying custom backyard pools can help you when communicating your wants and needs to your pool builder. But even if you don’t know much about these pools, your pool company will tell you everything that you need to know so that you have the necessary understanding throughout the process.
Tips to Make Choosing Among Custom Backyard Pools Easier
The following 15 tips will you decide which of the many designs and features for custom backyard pools is right for you:
- Create a list of the things that you want out of your pool. Write down what you know you want and what you think you want.
- Learn about the different types of swimming pools. These pools consist of Infinity Edge pools, tiled pools, concrete pools, fiberglass pools. The list can go on.
- Find a reputable pool builder in Atlanta to help you with your choice, as well as build your pool for you when it is time. You only want the best pool builder because the project comes down to precise measurements and specifications that need no deviation.
- Decide upon your pool shape. Maybe you want square, curved, rectangle, round, oval, or a kidney-shaped pool.
- Know how you want your pool to be used so that you know what to integrate into and around the pool.
- Check local building codes so you can have an idea of where your pool needs to be located in your yard and if anything like a fence of a specific size will be needed. The good news is that reputable pool builders integrate these elements into their custom backyard pools all of the time.
- Consider energy efficiency. If you want to have an environmentally friendly pool, tell your builder.
- Remember that you will need to call your insurance company. See if having an inground pool affects your policy.
- Don’t skimp on features. This is a significant investment, so you should get everything you want. It’s your luxury space to enjoy the way you want to enjoy it.
- Consider landscaping in and around your pool for a fantastic visual. landscaping also brings a natural feel.
- Make sure you consider safety devices, such as floatation devices. You can also equip the pool area with an alarm. An alarm will alert you if a child or anyone is in the pool area.
- Consider the weather. This will let you know whether or not you may need a pool heater.
- Do you like spas? You may want to integrate a spa into your swimming pool area.
- Will you be spending a lot of time outside? If so, you may want a patio area or an outdoor kitchen.
- When it’s all done, plan your first party.
Custom Backyard Pools You’ll Love
If you are ready to have your own custom swimming pool, you only want the best. Shane LeBlanc has built world-class and award-winning pools in Atlanta and around the country. From water features to landscaping, he can make your vision come to life.
Call today at 678-519-1501 or email [email protected]